Five Key Elements of NiHao
- Volunteering: NiHao organizes quarterly group volunteering events at the North Texas Food Bank in Plano, TX. Individual and family volunteering opportunities are made available directly via NTFB's website.
- Food Drives: Quarterly food drive to raise awareness of food insecurity and bring the community together to fight hunger.
- Donations: Each year, NiHao Food Bank Initiative plans special events such as auction, group events to raise crucial funds and raise awareness of hunger issues in North Texas. Nihao's online donation portal can be accessed all year round.
- Student Volunteer Program: NiHao encourages students to volunteer and raise funds to fight hunger. The NiHao Ambassador program is specially designed for students who want to make a difference in helping those in need.
- Membership: Both individuals and corporations can join the movement and make a sustainable impact with a financial pledge through one of the membership levels below.
- Business Partner: 150,000 meals or $50,000 over 3 years
- Platinum: 60,000 meals or $20,000 over 3 years
- Gold: 30,000 meals or $10,000 over 3 years
- Silver: 9,000 meals or $3,000 over 3 years
- Ambassador: 900 meals or $300 or 100 volunteer hours over 3 years. (For students only)
NiHao Steering Committee